Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Black Rose Updated....again....

Chapter Thirty peoples!

8 comments:

Caldair said...

Haven't read Black Rose, but LmM is good!

Anonymous said...

Lol, thanks Chelsey. :)

Caldair said...

Hey, guys, I have an idea! Let's all stroke Kaitlin's ego at once! ;)

beav said...

It's nice to hear, okay? I personally think that my style of writing is too amateur even though I think my plots are really good most of the time.
:)

Rosebud said...

there good Ronnie dont mean!

Caldair said...

It was more of a joke, actually.

We know Kaitlin's an amazing writer-most of our little group ARE. It's part of our nature-blood doesn't run through our veins it's ink.
That's kinda why why we all (with the execption of BlAde) took creative WRITING we wanted a dump class, and that seemed to be the most best one. Of course, when I saw Mrs. D's room the first time, I wasn't too sure. :)

Anonymous said...

lol. This is true...only I didn't take it as a "dump class"...I took because I was actually interested in Creative Writing...

Caldair said...

The First step is acceptance.

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: