Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I thought this was pretty dang awesome...

I encourage you to watch/listen to these all the way through. It is absoluting intriguing.





2 comments:

Caldair said...

Oh yeah, I totally 'gree.
Yeah, it's 'mazing.
Best stuff ever.
Aye, I'd wager a silver on 'em.
I'd meet your silver, and raise you another.
I'll meet your raise. A wager be it, a wager it shall be.
I'll hold the money.
No you don't, ya' thief!
Aye, he'll take the money! And go to Mexico!
I would not...I'd go to Canada...

beav said...

Alright...Patchy the Pirate...:P

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: