Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday Chilling


Today has been eventful....ish. :) I woke up around 9 and grabbed some breakfast...I'm just going to skip to the good stuff. No one really cares about what I ate today. Around 3 o' clock, my mom and I went to Huntersville to the Music & Arts store to see about some flute lessons there. I'm going to start taking lessons in July on Tuesdays. Why not June? Well, I'm going to be out of flute for about 2 weeks(maybe less. Depends on if I'm a fast healer) due to the fact that I'm getting my wisdom teeth yanked out. Doesn't it just sound fantastic? :(


Anyways, we went into the store, quickly browsed flutes and then I bough 3 method books and a Celtic music flute book. It ended up being a total of $55 but with their discounts on music that they're having this weekend, it was only $36(if you know how much music costs, that was a deal!). I also got a free bag for purchasing at least $25 worth of music! Woo hoo! :) So anyhoo, my mom and I then ventured off to Northlake and we went into the book store. I got a SAT prep book(gag) to help me study some of the math for this Saturday(June 6th). We ended our adventures at Bravos where my mom got a chicken Parmesan plate and I got a scrumptious chicken pomodoro plate. Mmm That's some goood eatin'! :)


And then I came home around 6:30...I went upstairs to practice flute...and well, here I am now! Yay...I know, my day really wasn't that fascinating but I NEEDED to blog!


Oh, the best part of this post is probably going to be this! Go here to see Whack-a-Kitty! It's hilarious and no kittens were harmed in the making!



hahaha. If you like kittens, this will be a hoot!!

That's all for now! Laters my lovlies!


Kaitlin <3

No comments:

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: