Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I never know what to blog about

My life is pretty boring.

I eat, I sleep, I go to class, I do homework, I study, I hang out with my boyfriend, I get irritated with life.

I just never really have anything to say, and I'm not really an all natural blogger, I guess. I don't have much motivation to write about my life because of those boring aspects. I've noticed that when I got a Facebook account, my blogging went down immensely because all my friends joined Facebook and the general aspects of my life got posted there instead of here.

I guess something I can mention is the fact that my parents are officially separated. Of course, this has been true since October, making them married 29 years. I could share my feelings about it, or talk about what happened, and express how it makes me feel, but I think my emotions towards it can be assumed. It was for the better considering what happened, but it's still a bit bothersome, I guess.

I'm assuming that people actually still read this, and I don't think that they do considering that most of my friends aren't that interested in reading blog posts, I don't post the link anywhere anymore, and I hardly update it.

That's all for now. Maybe I'll post again next month, haha

Kaitlin <3

No comments:

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: