
As you all know, today was mother's day. We went to church at 8:30 and then went out to breakfast at Renee's Diner. It wasn't the greatest breakfast in the world, but hey it was okay. Last night was the night that we celebrated mother's day for real. We went to Lineberger's and OHMYGOSH, I had the MOST delicious grilled chicken my taste buds have ever tasted. I don't know what they did to it but it was like taking a little bite of heaven. I had some yummy seasoned steak fries with it and a salad. Of course, we got desert as well because it WAS mother's day. We got a hot fudge brownie Sundae. Forget the ice cream though, I just went for the brownie. My mom, my dad, and I all shared it and it was gone before the waitress got back with our check. So, today, for a little mother's day "present", I played flute for my mom. I played a variety of things. From Phantom of the Opera, to happy little classical pieces like Canon in D. I think she enjoyed it even though I did mess up a lot. =[ Oh well.
This one was short but it's all I really have to blog about right now. Oh right, not to mention the tornado warning we had in effect for about an hour. Ta-ta now!
Kaitlin <3



12 comments:
I loved listening to Kaitlin play flute! She even downloaded and learned to play "Colour My World" - one of my favorite songs!
As you have probably already guessed, the above comment is from beavermom!
i couldn't play an instrument to save my life, much less something as difficult as the flute, without destroying your eardrums.
haha. You probably could if you put a lot of time into it. It's not easy. =]
gah! i would suck at that! i dont really like insturments unless you count any form of Guitar *use southern accent* or piano an insturment or possibly drum which i would love to learn! glad you had a great Mother's day! hey did it hail?! it did at our house! i have a pic of a piece of hail that looks like a turtle! hehee
Yeah, at one point it did. I was riding beside Will in it...fun.
I PLAY THE CLARINET! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......NO ONE CARES!!!!
:P
I miss hearing my sons play the piano. My oldest loves to sing and play guitar but hasn't had the time since entering law school. He used to play and sing in "coffee house" type of environments and it was so much fun to hear him.
That is probably the best present you could give your mom, to play your flute just for her.
i just wanted to say you write some seriously good stuff/random, reference to the pancakes, but its great!!
Thanks=]
Post a Comment