Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Enjoying My Last Days of Fun

Let me first start off my talking about the band officer meeting yesterday afternoon. We spent the first hour discussing band stuff and the second hour stuffing drill sheets(these are the sheets that tell us where each spot on the field is during the show) into plastic sheet protectors. I was a beast. I stuffed about fifty in like 2 minutes. muahahaha! We spent the last hour or so hanging out with everyone. It was good social time.

And then came the party at the Underwoods. It was a pool party. Now normally, I would skip an event like this but I was convinced to go and Will drove us there. I had a surprisingly good time even though most of the night was made up with playing Risk. The game is tedious and it gets BORING!!!!!! I thought it was fun at first and actually called my mom to ask if I could have my curfew extended about thirty minutes so we could finish the game. Ugh!!!! Well, it was fun hanging out with band peeps anyway. Most of the night I hung out with Jennifer, Caitlin, Jared, and Will. Occasionally other people would slip into the screened in porch area where we were and talk to us and make fun of us for playing risk at a party. Well, I wasn't swimming and neither was Jennifer so what else did we have to do? It was actually fun and the Underwoods are NUTS outside of school. They already are nuts in school but wow, it was fun. I guess it's a good thing I found band or I wouldn't have much of a social life. Oh the pool party was just for rising seniors and officers. Sadly, I have no pictures. I didn't want to bring a nice digital camera around a bunch of wet people and a pool. I wish I had a camera at one point in the evening though. We braided Jared's hair. It was hilarious. At first, it was just my idea and Caitlin and Jennifer braided but then I couldn't miss out on the excitement. So I began braiding. He looked sooo pretty!!!! hahahahahaahaha. We forced him into the house to model for the people who were in the kitchen(Mr. Underwood, Meggan(band staff member), Mr. Lightfoot(band staff), Austin, and other bandies that were hanging with Mr. U). Ah yes, I'm glad I went now because it really was fun, even if I didn't swim.

The upcoming week is going to be BUSY. Mon, Tues, I'm free. Wed from 9-12, I have a Woodwind sectional. Thursday at 10, I have to go help line the field. Friday-Sat, I have band pre-camp from 9-1 each day. Then the following week I have band camp. And the week after that, we begin band practices and that Friday, we have our first home football game and we have to perform our half finished show with no props. Yay. haha. And then the week after that, school starts. Wow. This summer is quickly coming to a close! NOOO!!! (yessssssss!!!)

That's all for now. Laters everyone!!!

Kaitlin <3

11 comments:

Rosebud said...

wow sounds like your busy!

beav said...

Just a bit. :)

Caldair said...

hubbblblbbbblblbklblblkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkkgggggguyyuuubgbllljjhuhgth
8dfghjrnlj ksehu grklfg kdjbhelwj lj
kjuxcnv ushfrti99u89897896779t698

Kyle Kalesa said...

MY MANAS LOW!!!1!!!1!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO
0oooooOOOO0OOOOO0OOOO3OOO800!!!!1!!!!
oooo0!!!!

Caldair said...

MY MANA IS ALSO LOW!!!!!!!!!!

COVER ME I'VE GOT TO RELOAD!!!!!!!!!

COVERING FIRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE!!!

WOUNDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKING DAMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RETURNING FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Crappy British accent*
YOUR GOING THE WRONG WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT

August 3, 2008 9:49 PM

beav said...

I'm not EVEN going to ask...

NoCheezburgers said...

This is what you have been looking forward to my little bored one.

Rosebud said...

......... i'm going to ask! WHAT THE HECK?

beav said...

Thank you Chelsey...I wasn't brave enough. haha.

Caitlin said...

Im still in shock. I can't talk at all.

Rosebud said...

no problem.... i think Ronnie has hit insanity... or something besides insanity... oh well

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: