Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

WOO HOO!


Yesterday I got Breaking Dawn. I'm on page 200-something I think. It's kinda good so far. It's not getting very good reviews on Amazon and there are already slam pages for it. Wow. Ouch for Stephenie Meyer. I guess it's NOT as good as the last three...so far that is. I'll give an official review when I finish the book. I promise, no spoilers for those of you wanting to read it. It just sounds like she was pressured into writing it so fast...I dunno. I guess I'll find out if it's really as bad as everyone seems to think.


Kaitlin <3

22 comments:

Caldair said...

That's cool. Good you got a book you actually wanted...You know The Tales of Beedle the Bard is coming out soon. Hope it's more than 50 pages...doubt it-aftr all it's only 8 bucks...

beav said...

It could have more than 50. I've bought books before that have 300-400 pages for that much. I don't know exactly what you're talking about of course but who knows...

Rosebud said...

OH MY GOSH WHAT?! THEY BETTER NOT BE PUTTING BAD REVEIWS THAT BOOK WAS AMAZING!!!!!!! sorry i just finished it last night! and it was amazing! 754 pages! w00t! i thought it was super and she did a great job! the ending was amazing! grrr! *goes to amazon to put reveiw*

Rosebud said...

i read some of the reveiws... well it put me in a bad mood! i can't believe people are freaking out over this! i mean really its a book! who looks for a message in a book anyway? i look at the book and hope it entertains me... *sigh*

beav said...

Yeah, I noticed that. They all looking at the "theme" and whatnot. That was kinda stupid. And I'm in the 500's right now and will finish it today or tomorrow porbably and I like it too. It had some pretty good twists. And I'm truckin' along. I'm ALMOST thre. :)

Caldair said...

Beedle the BARD!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW, THE ONE IN HARRY BLOODY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosebud said...

i read some reveiws that were acutally worth looking at! yea they dealed with the theme but in a positive way! how long has it taken you to read that? and Beedle the Bard...hmm why does that name sound so filimar?

Caldair said...

HARRY BLOODY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Head EXPLODES*

Caldair said...

Oh, by thw waY, does anyone know the school's webpage? I tried to look it up, but the only one that's in the yellow pages is the BAND'S BLOODY SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caldair said...

*wich, by the way, does not have a bloody link to the bloody school's BLOODY PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beav said...

Well geez. just go to the Lincoln County School's homepag (lincoln.k12.nc.us) and go to Schools. Click on High. I'm sure you can figure it out from there.

Rosebud said...

oh thanks Kaitlin i hope they tell us what day we can go up there and get our parking tickets i need to know! i'll be driving (hopefully) myself this year!

beav said...

You get the forms the first day of school. They're in the front office on the front table thing. You fill them out and bring them in. You can get them anytime during the year. Just turn into the secretary person and they'll give you your permit. (how do I know this? I don't drive!! lol)

Caitlin said...

Breaking Dawn was amazing. True, it was slightly less amazing than the other three, but amazing nonethless. I loved all the twists, and poo to what all those crazy blasphemous people say.

beav said...

I kinda stopped on it. I dunno if I'm going to finsh it or not. If I do, then I will agree with you, Caitlin. If not, then, well, we can pretend and live in happiness and harmony. weeeeeeeeeheeeee. ha. hahaha.

Rosebud said...

how can stop it? hey does anybody know Ronnie's new blogger adress? he's seemed to have deleted that one! oh my gosh i can't keep up with him!

Caitlin said...

no idea. but HOW COULD YOU NOT FINISH?!?!?!?!

beav said...

It's not that candlestick one anymore? Geez. I dunno.

beav said...

Nvm.Just click on his name and click on his listed blog. I think it's bardsvictory or somehing like that.

Caldair said...

Yeah. The other html cramped my style so I killed it.

beav said...

It WAS rather long, wasn't it?

Caldair said...

Yeah, but I had to change it back cuz' the Parental Block freaked out.

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: