Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bad Haircut Blues


I went to get my hair trimmed today. Well, to get 3-4" cut off to get rid of split/dead ends. I forgot to tell the hairdresser to leave my layers so all of my layers are gone. It's straight all the way across and I really don't like it. I mean, it doesn't look terrible or anything, it's just...not my style I guess. I mean, I have to deal with it because stupid me didn't say anything about it. It'll grow back and I can get it re-styled but I just really don't like my hair without layers. And plus, it's a lot shorter. I guess this is what I get. I did say I wanted to do something different with my hair and well, this is different. It's not a big deal. I just don't like it. Boo to bad haircuts.
Okay and the picture is just hilarious. I'm not sure what it is...maybe a rabbit or cat..whatever it is, it looks hilarious. I guess things COULD be worse.


Kaitlin <3

5 comments:

Rosebud said...

rabbit, look at the nose.

beav said...

It could be a cat. Cats have noses like that.

NoCheezburgers said...

I think is is an Angora (sp?) rabbit - they make sweaters out of their hair! Sooooffffft!

Rosebud said...

shave the rabbit!!! whose with me!!! *pulls out razor*

beav said...

Poor bunny! RUN BUNNY, RUN!

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: