I know I said I'd wait until December to go all Christmas-y. But I love Christmas so much that I just couldn't wait. If you get tired of coming here and hearing Christmas music, I have still provided my other playlist on the side margin if you want to listen to that. Or you can just press the pause button on the Christmas playlist. This is my favorite holiday and I couldn't wait anymore. Seeing all the Christmas decorations out in stores already, two radio stations already playing Christmas music 24/7, seeing some houses in my neighborhood already decorated...I just couldn't wait anymore. It's close enough to December. I'm 4 days early but who cares? I love Christmas too much to care. :) Anyways, hope you enjoy the changes, especially the Christmas music. I <3 Christmas music. =D
Kaitlin <3
Black Rose: Chapter 33!
-
Black Rose has been updated, finally! Check it out!
Kaitlin <3
17 years ago



2 comments:
Its only the day after thanksgiving for heavens sake. sheesh...and I thought the stores were impatient.
(p.s. the word verification for this is bodetrou....sounds french....)
Yey! for Christmas pics, music, everything!
Post a Comment