Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to School(Finally)

Technically, school started yesterday. But for me, it starts today. I didn't go yesterday because of a fever situation and slight cough and sore throat and so on. Anyhow, I'm going today due to the absence of said fever situation. I feel fine other than the fact that I'm dead tired. I'm not used to getting up this early. I'm used to staying up 'til 12 or later and getting up at 12 or later. =] So anyways, I'm sort of glad I missed yesterday because from what I've heard, I missed quite a bit of drama. Thank God I was absent yesterday. I mean, I hate missing school but if I had to miss one day, I'm glad it was yesterday because I hate drama. It's so...so...high school. Shouldn't we start preparing ourselves for the real world where this petty crap doesn't matter? Shouldn't we start getting ready for college where they'll laugh at you if you try to start drama? Ugh. *rolls eyes* I'm so ready to get out of high school. One more year, thank God.
Well, I'm off to fill my head with knowledge. If anything of great interest happens today, I'll be sure to blog about ASAP. But don't hold your breath. My life isn't that interesting. :-)


Kaitlin <3

6 comments:

Caldair said...

Well, your life isn't exactly an Age of Fire novel, but Chelsey likes soap Operas, so maybe your AVERAGE HIGH SCHOOL LIFE FILLED WITH DRAMA would interest her :)

beav said...

Maybe. I'll check into that. ; )

Caldair said...

Good. You do that :)

Jenny said...

I dont like drama either, lol :)

Rosebud said...

shut up!!!!!!! my life is filled with drama and frankly i hate it!

Caldair said...

Then get rid of it or ignore it.

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: