"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine
Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:
"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)
Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):
It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.
Chapter Thirty-Three
-
Chapter Thirty-Three
Oliver’s house was in front of me. I thought back to the last meeting we
had. Why was I here? Nothing was going to change; he still ha...
January 21st, 2020
-
January 21st, 2020
I was reading through my journal earlier when I came across my first entry.
I read it and saw that I had mentioned being a very talented...
2 comments:
i was finally able to read the 2 chapters and they were amazing!!!!!! ^^
Thanks. ;)
Post a Comment