Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, April 24, 2009

You Have GOT to Check This Out ASAP!

This is the most amazing flute maker I have EVER seen! Go to this website and click on the thing in the upper right hand corner that says "Take the slideshow guided tour". Click and watch and read and wait. It's amazing! Truly, this guy is an ARTIST!

http://www.lunnflutes.com/index.html


Kaitlin <3

3 comments:

Caldair said...

I will get to that. Later.

Caldair said...

Oh, and by the bloody way, could I get some more LmM?

Beav said...

Haha sorry. I've been too lazy to do much of anything. I'll work on that since your demands are so high. ;)

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: