Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 9, 2008

New Blog

I created a new blog. Don't worry, I'm keeping up with this one. The other one is dedicated to JUST my writing. That way, I have permission to not finish something. It just gets too unorganized trying to post writing stuff here and current news of my life and blogging thoughts here. So, the address is as follows: writerssanctuary121.blogspot.com As of this post, I have not added any posts but check back to it soon. I will be posting stuff there just not as often as here more than likely.
Also, for a quick click to get to the new blog, I added the link under "Fellow Bloggers". Just look for "Writer's Sanctuary".

Kaitlin <3

6 comments:

Caldair said...

Awesome! I should do that but then i'll delete it like I always do!

Anonymous said...

I spend hours writing and it all gets deleted in one click.
I think I write too deep and personal and when I read it back, I don't want it shared with anyone else.

NoCheezburgers said...

Um...you also spelled anonymous wrong but it could be a figment of my imagination...

beav said...

Um, if that's how you spell it(how you just did), then no, I didn't.

NoCheezburgers said...

Haaaaaaa...made you look. Tee hee
*talks to self - "I am having TOO much fun"*

beav said...

I didn't look...

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: