Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 13, 2008

Some New Music Stuff

Yes, I know, this is my third post today-oh well. Who cares? So, here are some pictures of what I got when I went to The Music Center today to drop off my flute. I also included some random photos:

My new music stand. A much more durable stand than my other one. This one is nicer and will hold music better.
My old music stand. These are called "wire" stands. Less expensive but you get what you pay for...

My wire stand taken apart. It's travel worthy. =]
My new flute case!!! It has a pouch on the front and it's a much nicer case.
The inside of my new flute case.

Pistachio!!!!

The oboe...ain't it smexy?



Just a random photo of all of my music. Yes, this is filled to the top.
Well, that's all. Don't forget to read the previous two posts!!!!!!!! =]]]]
Kaitlin <3

9 comments:

NoCheezburgers said...

She didn't mention it, but these items are part of her birthday presents!

beav said...

They are? Oh, okay. I didn't know that. Yay!

NoCheezburgers said...

Well, it WAS some of the stuff you said you wanted, no?

Anonymous said...

Yeah but I forgot about it until we were in the music store and we were looking around and Dad asked if there was anything I wanted....we actually bought the stand, went outside and put in the trunk and then I remembered the case and we went back inside for it and then we finally left.

Rosebud said...

cool, i dont know much about music but i'm guessing that's all good right?

Caldair said...

Shut up AntiHalo. NO ONe asked for your opinion.

beav said...

Dang. I'm sensing some attitude and conflict here. Now, now, let's all get along and form a friendship circle. *spews rainbows*

Caldair said...

ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!

*Kills Chelsey*

beav said...

Goodness gracious me! *spews more rainbows then barfs at rainbow-ness*

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: