Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 5, 2008

School's Out!!!


Well, that day is finally here. I'm out of school!!! Yay!!!!! Summer plans? hmm....Turning 16 the 25th, going to the beach in July, Woodwind sectional in August, possible flute sectional earlier than that, Band Camp, flute practice, possible flute lessons, etc, etc, etc. Most of all, NOTHING!!! It sounds like I'm going to be having a busy summer but I'm really not. Most of those things are like one day things. I just can't wait to go to the beach. It's going to be a nice get-away from home for a while. Of course, I will miss my kitties while I am there. haha. Tonight, I have to go to the senior awards night because the band plays for it. *dies* At least we don't have to play for the actual graduation. Now THAT would not be fun. Luckily, Mr. Underwood has a recording of a good band playing a couple years ago that they play at graduation. WOOT! I almost can't wait for the next school year because I'm going to be 16 AND a junior AND I will get to have my license April '09. WOOT WOOT!!!! But, I can wait. I like my summer vacation. =] That's all for now. I'll try to blog more often. LATERS!!!



Kaitlin <3

57 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for you! Isn't it a great feeling when school lets out for summer? (the reminds me of an old song from jr. high but I won't go into that)
I wish I was going to the beach with you. I hope we will all be able to do it next year :)
Your kitties will be fine. They are quite the independents types:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, talk about spelling errors. That's what you get for not proofing your comments....

beav said...

Ronnie would have a cow. =D

Kyle Kalesa said...

I'm out of school tomorrow, but I got to stay home today! '/_\' (<---Itachi)

Anonymous said...

Ronnie would have to have something more interesting than a cow. A cow
would be way too boring.
We'll have to think of something a little more colorful and dramatic in the cow family for him :)
Is there such a thing as a Dragonbull ? Hey, I kind of like that.
Speaking of R, I have to find out from that kid how to get those shoes that are shown at the top of his blog.

Caldair said...

Yeah, your right, cows are to boring...HOw ABOUT...a guineaesophagusninerpirateflamingowalrusgargantuanbluedragon!!!

Caldair said...

uedragon

Caldair said...

Unfortunatly the shoes at the top of my blog are not regular pumas-they are the +12 telecinetic deathly strength Spartan Laser Pumas of Slaughtering.

And no, you can't buy the +12 telecinetic deathly strength Spartan Laser Pumas of Slaughtering at your local Footlocker. The yare only obtainable by fighting the most deadly dungeaon, wrestling a japanese troll sumo wrestler and then slaying a guineaesophagusninerpirate-flamingowalrusgargantuanbluedragon

Caldair said...

And, yes, I live for the ability to say stuff like that.

*And if you go to my blog, why don't you comment?

*Rolls a 20-sided dice* I'll just perform a sense motive check here...OMGODZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SMELL ESPONIAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PROBABLY SPELLED THAT WRONG BUT WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!! SPY SPY SPY SPY SPY SPY SPY SPY SPY SPY SPY SPY!!!!!!!!!!!!GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
G
GGGGG
GGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGG
GGG
GGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GG
GGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGG
G
G
G
GG
G
GG
G
G
GG

G
G
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGG
G
G

G
G
G
G
GG
G
GG
G

G


G

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Anonymous said...

It was the first time that I went to your blog and I didn't know if you would want me commenting on your blog.
I've been trying to get to know you on this one.
I agree with your choice to have a
guineaesophagusninerpirateflamingo
walrusgargantuanbluedragon.
It would HAVE to have esophagus in the name and gargantuan is one of my favorite words.

Caldair said...

Same here. At least you didn't split it wrong and think it was Guin Aesoph Agusnin Pira Tefla Mi Ngowa lr Usgarg antu anbl uedr ag on insted of Guinea-esophagus-niner-pirate-flamingo-walrus-gargantuan-blue-dragon

Anonymous said...

Are you serious about the Pumas?
Is that just a computer generated cool pair of shoes?
I would love to buy a pair for Mike.
(K's uncle)
Actually, I'd buy a smaller guy size and get a pair for myself.

Caldair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caldair said...

Pumas ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAEY ARE THE BEST SHOE EVEEEEERRR!!!!!!!!!

Caldair said...

And, no those are real pumas, and yes they are that awesome in real life. Actually, the pair I got wer cheaper than Nikes (but what isn't these days? (not counting gas and the Euro))

Anonymous said...

I think I could slay a Japanese troll sumo wrestler but I don't think I have what it takes to
challenge the other guys.
Sob, sob...enjoy your Pumas
*going to a dimly lit room only to find it void of any technology to take on even the little Japanese troll...sighs and returns to kitchen to slay something for lunch...

Caldair said...

Remember without his armor, incredible strength, speed, accuracy, and overall awesomness the master chief would only be an average marine who, as we all know, fight worse than a six-year-old-child.

Caldair said...

Wait...I thought trolls were huge...ah well, maybe he was a midget...

Anonymous said...

I HAVE to get those shoes.

Personally, I think Pumas rule.

We used to have everything Nike in this house. My eldest son owned every pair of Jordans and DID NOT wear them. They were like collectors items to him. Every spare dollar, he saved for the next pair of Jordans to come out.

Then Nike took a ride on the ugly wagon and didn't come up with anything fresh or sleek looking like the Nike's in the earlier years.

Anonymous said...

Well, that's overstated. There's still some nice Nike's.
I just got carried away with my current favorite type of shoes-Pumas.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm SURE that he was a midget...
That was my only hope...that I could defeat a teeny little midget troll.

NoCheezburgers said...

Hey, the troll in Harry Potter was HUGE! That was a troll wasn't it??? Going to the Dungeon Master's blog now to take a look at the Puma's - father's day is coming up ya know!

NoCheezburgers said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe there are twenty-something comments on this blog and we aren't even talking about SCHOOL BEING OUT! Kaitlin, you forget to tell everyone what job you do in the summer - pet sitting.

NoCheezburgers said...

OK, so NOW I really AM going to D.R.'s blog! TTFN!

NoCheezburgers said...

OK, so where are the Puma's - I couldn't find them. "Ronnie's other blog" has been deleted and it wasn't on "Ronnie's" blog either. ???? *A little help here*

NoCheezburgers said...

I think this is so funny that Kaitlin hasn't been on her blog and we are all having conversations without her knowledge. *Sigh* If she only knew how many comments are now on her blog. *Grins*

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're right about Ronnie's blog. No shoes! Mike was out of town when I saw them. He's back now and I was going to show him the picture.
Ronnie! Help! Come to the rescue!
If you don't want it on the blog anymore, is there a way to email it to K or her mom so they can forward it to me?
You're the computer genius! I know you HAVE to have a quick way of putting it back on your blog for a couple more days or getting the pic to us. Please!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess it's a generational thing about the trolls of today and when I was younger (if that's my biggest generational problem, then I'm fine with that:)
I had troll dolls called "Wishniks" when I was little. I also had those porcelain trolls from the 80's but I can't remember what they were called. My mom even made troll outfits for both of the boys when they were toddlers for trick or treat. Trolls were always fun, teeny little people characters years ago. OK, enough about the old years. Now, I'll have to do "contemporary troll research" to catch up on trolls :)

NoCheezburgers said...

WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS!WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS!PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS!WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS! WE WANT PUMA PICS!

NoCheezburgers said...

I just choked on my own spit and almost died...

Anonymous said...

R- Your "G" post made me laugh. All I could think of was Quagmire on Family Guy. Giggidy-giggidy

Anonymous said...

See, you have your video games and I love funny, animated programming.

I checked out the You Tube clip on your blog. Watch the entire clip.
Is that Halo 3?
If that's the stuff you like to see, you must like military and soldier things.
My dad is a 20 yr Navy retiree, so I have PLENTY military images ingrained in me and I'm naturally drawn to it, since we and K's mom used to look through all of his military trunks stored in the basement and found all kinds of cool things.

Kyle Kalesa said...

(\___/)
(-/_\-)
(")_(") <--- Bunny Itachi

Caldair said...

Yeah those are actually Halo scenes-and i'll repost the pumas-I would hmmm...I JUST GOT AN IDEA!

Caldair said...

OK...Kyle...what the flibbertyjibbit is an itachi???

Caldair said...

Yeah, my grampa was in the navy. He died.

Caldair said...

AND WHY ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE GOING TO MY BLOG AND NOT COMMENTING ON ANYTHING???????
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stAplerstApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stAplerstAplerstApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler
stApler

Caldair said...

*of a heart attack-not in active warfare

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your grandpa.

Anonymous said...

I went to your blog a number of times
today but it was in a half way state almost all day. Everything just came on just a little while ago.
I don't know anything about the video game you're talking about so I can't comment!
All I could say is hi (unless you put those Pumas in a post, then I'll have alot to say :)

Caitlin said...

well, i guess you havent been on for awhile either. But, i havent been on in like a month, so i dont hold it against you. at least they didnt attack you with 3000 some odd spam comments. *crosses arms defiantly across chest* stupid spam.

:P

Rosebud said...

hahahaha sorry about that one Caitlin... ummm i did stop... and then Ronnie attacked again.... hahaha sorry!

Caldair said...

Thats fine it was before I was born, sucks though, he sounds cool... Ah well back to more funny Tpoics!

Caitlin's dad posted something!

Caldair said...

Never underestimate the power of a Dungeon Master.

Anonymous said...

Is Kaitlin's dad, Angel Wings?

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry, Kaitlin's dad.
Angel Wings is a girl.
Whoops!

Caldair said...

Angel Wings is Chelsey.

beav said...

*stares at comment page in shock* Wow. Talk about people having no lives....

Anonymous said...

No lives? We were just trying to keep your blog breathing while you where taking a WAY too long post-last-day-of-school nap!!!
I've learned all kinds of things while you were enjoying your siesta.
We've had a great time but we're glad your back!!!!

Caitlin said...

*sighs* i really shouldnt be away this long. one month and youve all managed to go nutso in cyber space.

NoCheezburgers said...

Ronnie,

Sorry about your grandpa and also, I've tried to comment on your blog but print was so light on your blog that I couldn't read it or even see where to post a comment...

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem as K's mom but that's fixed now. The most common glitch that I run into is that everything freezes up and when I click on something, it won't respond. I will go to another blog, like K's right before or after and not have the problem, so I don't know why it keeps doing that.
Also, someone said there was a play list on R's blog but I scrolled from top to bottom after reading that and no play list. Maybe that was when the blog was only partly showing. I looked again, still no play list. Where is it on the blog? Did you creatively disguise it?

beav said...

Caitlin, this was a span of just five days. Not a month.

Caldair said...

Caitlin stop acting like "The Voice of Reason" Yes, you are comparativly Saner Realative to us, but still...

Anonymous said...

We're sane?????????

NoCheezburgers said...

No kb, YOU are definitely NOT sane *eye twitches uncontrollably*

Anonymous said...

With an esophagus made of steel, so if you all desert me, R will accept me because he accepts anything with the word esophagus attached to it.
Even better if my esophagus is gargantuan.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then you're poor blog comment readers.

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: