
The picture is completely irrelevant to this post. But isn't it neat? It's an ultraviolet picture. Doesn't it just warm your insides?
Today was the Apple Festival...boooooo....woooot.....not sure which one I'm leaning towards right now. The four bands in Lincoln County are required to perform the show music at the festival. So, today we preformed our totally awesome show War & Peace. It was a little shaky at first and it had some really amazing moments but all in all, it needs work. But hey, that's what practices are for. We're getting there. It just needs some cleaning up and we need to lock in our tempos. I have a decent feeling about the show. It's an amazing idea but it's up to us to make it happen.
In other news, this upcoming week is going to be very, very busy so don't expect much blogging. Monday is regular practice from 3:30-6. Tuesday is practice from 3:30-5 and then we are eating pizza and then we are doing the Lincoln County Band Preview which is where all 4 bands in the county come and perform what they have of the show. It starts at 7 and should be done 8ish. Wednesday we have off thank God. Thursday is practice from 6-8:30. Friday is a home football game against East. Then on Saturday it's our very first competition at Enka High in Asheville. It will last probably from 9ish in the morning until 9ish at night. So you can imagine that exhaustion. I'll let you guys know on Sunday how we did at the competition if you have the desire to know.
That's basically it for now. If I think of something else, I'll blog about it. :)
Kaitlin<3



14 comments:
I don't care. BlAde already told about the apple fest. He got home at like 11:30.
Okay. Wonderful.
lol. etenal Darknness.
By the way, next D&D lesson is up.
and yet i'm as confused as ever about that darn game! i think i heard you guys play... not sure i was in the Soup Kitchen so i didnt really hear much of anything. oh yeah this is Chelsey i'm to lazy to log out of my Stray account.
How did Sunday go?
CHelsey, what's your intelligence score? Just out of curiosity I mean, of course.
i dont know probably -1 well that's what Aaron told me it was once... why? how do you even figure that stuff out? and if you say it involves a test like fill in the bubble type thing and its more than 20 ?'s ima freak out!
No that was a joke-I was insulting your intelligence-remember our old buddy Krusk? Yeah, I think he would have gotten the pun faster than you did. :)
What happened on Sunday?
Actually, according to your post, it was Saturday that you had the comptetition at Enka High and that you said you would let us know on Sunday how it went. Your "locals" know how it went but the "out-of-towners" are still waiting to see how it went in Ashville:)
Um...that's this coming Saturday. :)
I think I need a nap. I'm not reading anything right this week :)
OK, let me know how you guys do after this Sat. competition.
I heard your uniforms are black. Awesome. I loved watching the groups at the the drum and bugle corp competitions when the competitors wore something intimidating. Performing War & Peace wearing black.
Yeah, I like that...
Oh, and you were kind to just say, "Um". I deserved at least a "duh".
Post a Comment