Oh. My.Goat. This is the creepiest song you will EVER read/listen to. I do not recommend this son by any stretch of the imagination. I just can't believe it's out there...I mean I can believe it but GOSH...it's like...devil worship. Possibly the worst song ever written in my opinion. It's so...awful! It's literally devil worship. I'm not going to post the lyrics here because I don't want the lyrics contaminating my blog but if you absolutely MUST look it up to see it's awfulness it's called, "My Dark Desires" by Dark Funeral. I came across it by accident looking for another song on playlist. I was curious so I pressed play and I couldn't understand the lyrics so I looked it up. Gosh. If you're calling for the devil, then go for it but don't filter the world with it. Usually I'm open-minded when it comes to music but this song just freaks me out to the point of actually hating the song with a passion. I'm going to go burn my eyes out now so I'll never have to see/remember those lyrics. They sent shudders through my spine.
Please read the other two posts before this...I'm on a blog spree today.
Kaitlin <3
Black Rose: Chapter 33!
-
Black Rose has been updated, finally! Check it out!
Kaitlin <3
17 years ago



7 comments:
ok i'm not going to go look but i believe you! isnt HIM devil worshiper to? i think he is anyway i'm very sorry you had to suffer through that.
I dunno. Why don't you go find out? :P
because he scares me! that's reasons number 1-99!
Oh my Gosh. You are right. I read the first two paragraphs and had to quit - I was actually afraid of making Lucifer appear if I read any more!! This is very scary stuff and it is even scarier to think that people would write and even listen to this garbage. That's why it's even more important to know the Word of God and being safe in the knowledge that he is our Lord and Savior. :)
OK, I didn't think he would really appear but it was still very scary and the kind of stuff that you just don't want to dabble in!
i've acutally thought that one day he would appear if i read something like that so i try to stray away from it and not even read it and then if i do i go straight to Casting Crowns, or Kutless or Demom Hunter!
I know! Ever since I posted that comment, I've been a little nervous!
Post a Comment