We made finals!!!
We finished 8th overall.
There was a total of 28 bands.
That's right. We rock. :)
On another note, I'm composing a piece of music. I've played around with it on a demo computer program but that's complicated. So, I'm hand writing one. When we went to the mall, I went into a bookstore and got a bargain priced journal type book that has "Music" written on the front in fancy letters. Inside are blank music pages. I'm composing a piece titled "Nightmare"...it's going to be in three stages. An intro, a slow part, and an intense part. It's supposed to be like the three stages of a bad dream. It's for flute. I will play it and record it if you'd like to hear it. So far it's pretty nifty.
Kaitlin<3
Black Rose: Chapter 33!
-
Black Rose has been updated, finally! Check it out!
Kaitlin <3
17 years ago



1 comment:
oh that sounds nice haha i'd like to hear it
Post a Comment