Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 13, 2008

Well...here it is



It's not that great, at least the recording isn't. I wasn't warmed up at all and my camera is not multimedia so it doesn't record things very well but you can get the general idea. I'm not sure if I'm going to add onto it or not. It's short but I kinda like it.
By the way, you guys better like this. It took me 20 minutes to get this completely uploaded.


Kaitlin <3

5 comments:

Caldair said...

Well you wasted your time on me-my computer won't let me play it.

beav said...

Well blah to you then. You'll hear it one day I'm sure. muahaha.

Rosebud said...

oh nice! i likes it!

beav said...

Thanks. :)

Rosebud said...

When life gives me lemons i throw 'em back and demand Jacob!

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: