Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's Over

It's over. I'm done. Life is MUCH better. Why is this sounding so dramatic? Because drivers ed is OVER. Today was my last day of driving. Although my driving instructor was being many words I cannot say for it is unChristian like... it doesn't even matter now. I'm done. I will be obtaining my permit very soon and I can drive without that *BAD WORD BAD WORD BAD WORD BAD WORD* sitting next to me. grrrrrr......................okay. So, that's it. Stay off the roads; according to her, I'm a TERRIBLE driver and all of my instruction was useless because I couldn't do a 3-point turn on my FIRST try perfectly. Excuuuuuuuuuuuse me. I mean, just go ahead and sue me for terrible driving. sheesh.



Kaitlin <3

7 comments:

Caitlin said...

aww...glad your sufferings are over.

NoCheezburgers said...

I'll alert the media! :)

beav said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah *blows fire*

Caldair said...

its ok im a terrible driver also-my mom actually had the church pray for everyone on the road when i got my permit.

beav said...

Wow. That IS bad.

Caitlin said...

Lol. Poor Ronnie!

Rosebud said...

hahaha! really?! Well i'm about to try for my license and my pastor's like "Pray for Jan (my mom), and Kathy (my aunt)." And then my aunts like, "And pray for the people on the road!" yes so they dont think i'll get my license the first try but i'm determied to prove them wrong!!!!! ^^

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: