Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 7, 2008

Separate from Freewrite-classwork

1. The author of my book is Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. The titel is Shattered Mirror.
2. The book interested me because of the title. It sounded interesting and when I read the summary, it was about my favorite subject-vampires. How could I resist?

3. The title is at the top written in "Irish-y" font. There is a bright light underneath that. The colors are dark and mysterious. There's a lot of black with some glimmers of read. In the very center, there is a hole in glass. It looks like a bullet hole. On the left side of the "bullet hole" there is a boy's face. He has black hair and looks angry. It's only half of his face. On the other side, it is the same boy withthe same expression but his eyes have a light shining in them. The two boys' shoulders are overlapping. Based on the cover, I am anticipating a search for identity. The old tale goes that a vampire cannot look into a mirror because his/her soul will be reflected back. It's supposedly a "love story" between a vampire hunter and a vampire so I am expected there to be a lot of conflict and possibly murder.

4. I am actually not sure what kind of fiction my book is so I am going to go with Science-Fiction.

5. I have not read any other books by this author. In this genre I have read Kissing Vampires(and other books in series), Silver Kiss, Blood and Chocolate, Twilight(and rest of series), The Vampire Diaries.

No comments:

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: