
On the TV in the living room, I looked up and saw that golf was on...I think my mind shut off just with that five seconds of glancing. I don't understand how people can watch golf. It's the most boring thing ever. All they do is hit the ball back and forth. There is no action, no fights, no NOTHIN'. Just waltzing over to your ball when you miss the hole. I can see SLIGHTLY why people might play it, but to watch? No, never. I cannot stand the golf clap either. *shudders* I personally would not ever want to play golf and I'm definitely not going to watch it. Tennis is kinda the same except tennis is sort of fun to play.
I feel like I'm rambling but I just wanted to blog something because I have not had anything interesting to blog about in a while. The most exciting thing was getting my permit but not even that seems to float my boat. I could blog about prom but nothing really has changed. I'm excited. I love my dress. The shoes are cool. I need a haircut. What more is there to say?
My cats are getting incredibly fat...well one cat in particular. Deese started off being SUPER skinny and bony from having a tapeworm but now she has fluffed up and when she sits down, her fat hangs over her sides. It's cute and makes her more huggable even if she hates being held. Puddin,however, has actually lost weight because of her old age. She's losing muscle mass, poor thing. I know it's shocking that she's losing weight, but it is true. Puddin was always the fluffy kitty and now Deese has taken that crown. Puddin is still the queen of the household though and she won't back down. Deese just has to learn to pipe down and stop pestering so much. teehee. I love my cats. =)
Driving update: I'm not good at driving fast. I lose slight control of staying on my side of the road. But when I'm driving slow, I can stay centered quite well. I guess I just need more practice but it IS very frustrating to basically suck at going 40+. That's not even "fast".
School update: I have easy classes. I love the classes I have this semester. It's a nice break from last semester when I had all the difficult ones like Algebra 2, Biology, and Spanish. I now have band, civic/economics, English, and Creative Writing....all classes that can't really give me much trouble. The hardest one is Civics just because it's a lot of memorization and studying and plus, it's an EOC class. On the plus side, I rarely have homework. =) I guess I shouldn't get too used to it because next year is going to be tough. I have a lot of honors classes and a lot of EOC classes. *sigh* I'll get through it...maybe. =)
That's all for now. I'm proud of myself for making this post somewhat lengthy. Wootay! Laters everyone!
Kaitlin <3



5 comments:
I agree. Golf is painful to watch. Racecar driving would be almost as boring if it didn't have the occasional wreck, too...
M
Yeah, I agree. I like to play golf but hate watching it just as much as wrestling and racing.
I get nervous when you ride the white line - which you tend to do when you drive faster. You are doing really well though and will keep doing better with practice.
I can't wait for Prom so I can take pictures! (You KNOW that's what Mom's live for after all!)
Mother, just know this. When you start getting nervous, I get more nervous. Guess who should NOT be nervous?
Same here with my mom, and yeah Golf is really boring. I went with my stepdad once, and I had to be silent, every sound i made "threw off his concentration" I brought a book.
hahahahahaha. I would HATE that.
Post a Comment