Take some time to re-read some of you blog posts. Go all the way back to the very first one you ever wrote and read it. Pick some random blog posts to read after that. It's entertaining. I just got done re-reading some Creative Writing stuff and I plan on looking back on some of my other posts as well. When you're done looking at your own blog, go to someone else's and re-read some of their posts. It's a great time consumer and an entertaining way to look back on some memories. =]
Kaitlin <3
Black Rose: Chapter 33!
-
Black Rose has been updated, finally! Check it out!
Kaitlin <3
17 years ago



5 comments:
Unfortunatly, that's not really an option for me, due to the Deletion Problems. But I will read some of YOUR posts, and read my comments on them. :)
-Rron~n~ie
Oh right, I forgot about that. Well, yeah you can do that for my blog and other people's blogs. Meanwhile, I'm going to watch Peanut. =]
I reread the Video Games one. And Irony.
Why'd your Aunt stop blogging?
You mean commenting? I dunno. She still gets on occasionally.
that's a neato idea i should do that! haha
Post a Comment