
Today was the Guys & Dolls audition. Want to know how I did? Terrible. I think it was the worst to date and I've auditioned for 4 plays now. My acting was flat, my voice was out of tune when singing, ugh. What a great end to today. I mean, I'm not like all mad and angry and stuff. Just frustrated because I want to re-do the audition. But, I cannot and that's just life. Oh well. Laters everyone.
Kaitlin <3



4 comments:
Could you not ask for a re-do? Mrs. U is really nice - maybe she would understand...
No because then everyone would want a re-do. It's fine, really. I already knew that the two seniors were going to get the part they wanted because they've been in all of her plays and had "big" parts.
You went in there and tried your best. That's all you can do, right?
The seniors will have their chance to shine this year. You've been shining in so many things...hey, spread it around a little, will ya? :-)
Ah well, you have my Sympathy. At the moment.
Just remember, if the play's a Bloody Musical then odds are it's not worth being in. :)
But that's just my opinion.
Post a Comment