Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

On Class Rings

If you want to see my class ring, my mom does(or will very soon) have pics up on her blog. Just go to Mother Beaver on my blog list.

Kaitlin <3

2 comments:

NoCheezburgers said...

Pics now posted!

Anonymous said...

I love your ring Kaitlin! I never got one because 1)the ones we could pick from were so ugly and clunky and 2)didn't have the money for one.
Glad you could get one and it SO pretty!

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: