Well, we lost. We played a hard game against a dominating team in the league. It could've been worse. We lost 2-4. Kinda stinks but hey, Bruins is a really good team. They are number 1 or 2 in the entire NHL. If you want to read a full report, I'm sure you can find it on carolinahurricanes.com On a side note on hockey, my favorite player on our team is number 28. He's not like amazingly talented or anything but he just rox my sox because he's our "fighter". He was brought up from the minor league because other teams were picking on us. Our team usually walks away from a fight if they can. So, other teams enjoyed picking on us until Brookbank came and decided to show them who's boss. =]]]]]] My favorite player in the league is Sidney Crosby. He joined the professional league at like 16-17 and is AMAZING!!!! He plays for the Pittsburgh Penguins. I'm sure I've mentioned him before. I mean, he's really awesome and not bad looking. ; )
Well, that's all for now. Pics hopefully coming soon. I'm too tired to do it right now. I couldn't sleep last night because mother dearest snores to the high heavens. Laters.
Kaitlin <3
Black Rose: Chapter 33!
-
Black Rose has been updated, finally! Check it out!
Kaitlin <3
17 years ago



3 comments:
Did we beat the up any of their guys?
When are you going to come up for a Blackhawks game?
I'll even give you you're own bedroom and bathroom to mess up :)
Ronnie, close but no. They played a pretty clean game today. Mostly because 28 was out. ;)
Auntie, I dunno. You'll have to talk to mi madre or mi padre. I'm not old enough to book flights. :)
Post a Comment