Avril Lavigne has talent without a doubt...most could agree with that. She can sing. She can write. Her first album was a bit confusing with the lyrics...some were happy and some were very sad. It was hard to get an idea of what this girl was about. Then her second album came out and it was mostly sad and everyone thought she was just another "emo" girl. What a load of crap. Her first two albums were great. I loved them. Then album numero tres came out. What a crap album if you ask me. Did it have good songs? Duh. It has about 4 good songs out of about 12. Why did she have to turn into a skank-bucket? Pardon me, but wouldn't you agree? Look up her lyrics to "Girlfriend" or "Hot". It sickens me. It's great that she's trying out a new sound or whatever. She claims she's "happy" now that she's married. So happiness=skank????????? Since when? Can she not write truly happy sappy love songs instead of songs about...well...you get the idea. I lost a lot of respect for her even though I own her third album and like songs off of it. "Innocence" is on my play list actually but COME ON AVRIL!! Happy does not equal turning into a total you-know-what. Someone needs to give this girl a reality check. I'm disappointed and slightly appalled at her. Why then did I buy her music for the third album? Because those select few songs that are very good I just had to have. Thank you Avril for making me still love you but hate you too. GRR! If she makes a fourth album and it has a bunch of crap on it, I will NOT buy it no matter if there are good songs. I will leave you with yet another GRR!
Kaitlin <3
Black Rose: Chapter 33!
-
Black Rose has been updated, finally! Check it out!
Kaitlin <3
17 years ago



2 comments:
Eweth!
It's always a sad thing to see your mother stealing your words...
Post a Comment