Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, December 24, 2007

A Very Merry Spongebob Christmas


Well, my day today has been less than productive to tell you the truth. I've done nothing but watch TV and play flute. What has my life come to? =D Anyways, only about six hours until Christmas. I am going to be up at six in the morning and I am going to be jumping onto my mom while she's sleeping and wake her up...ah yes...reminds me of the Santa days...I think everyone is looking forward to Christmas this year. I'm not sure why. I know I am and I haven't been this excited for Christmas since I was a wee little tot. Anyways, this is just another "drop of Christmas cheer"...I'll be up all night probably. But isn't that what Christmas is all about?


Kaitlin <3


PS-Spongebob is AWESOME!!!! Have a very merry Spongebob Christmas.

3 comments:

About said...

I'm right there with you!! I love Christmas and always have a hard time sleeping too...Sometimes Michael feels he married a 4 year old because I still get so giddy about Christmas :)

-Leah

About said...

Ahh. Christmas Eve for you sounds like my nights before each of my final exams were like. Utterly sleepless...

Michael

NoCheezburgers said...

Hee Hee Hee

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: