Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Pepperminty Goodness

Well, the picture thing is still not working and I'm going to figure it out and when I do, I'll post them. =D Well, today is going to be interesting. I'm going with my friend and her brother, and my boyfriend and his family to go see National Treasure 2...oh no...the family....RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!! Anyway, my hair smells of pepper-minty goodness due to this shampoo that came in my stocking this year and if you want to smell it, go sniff a candy cane. I kid you not, it smells precisely like a peppermint! It's amazing. I'm going to have to stock up on it. I love love love it!!!! =D Anyways, I'm going to go finish getting ready for the movie and possibly get in a little flute/piccolo practice before I leave. Audios!

Kaitlin <3

3 comments:

NoCheezburgers said...

Have fun! I think I want to go see "I am Legend"

About said...

Leah and I want to see I Am Legend too..Anyhow, mint smelling shampoo is the bomb. When I have excess money, I like to buy the Crew Citrus Mint stuff...glorious...

About said...

Ooohh...let us know how that movie is...we'll probably end up putting it on our Netflix list. Michael just saw the first National Treasure and liked it, so we're looking forward to the second one. I hope your boy toy bought you lots of candy and popcorn at the movies (that's the best part!).
-Leah

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: