Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Random Thoughts

Good morning everyone! Mi amiga, Caitlin, is still sleeping 'cause the weirdo decided to stay awake 'til 4:30 to finish a book. I could never do that. I'd fall asleep and besides, the book will be there in the morning...there's no sense in wasting away precious sleeping time. I have spent my morning so far watching Spongebob and learning to write Calligraphy. Considering how sloppy my regular handwriting is, the Calligraphy is going quite well. Whether or not I will ever be a master of it, I have no idea. It is only four days until New Year's...I'm considering doing what I do every year. The moment it is 2008, go outside and scream my head off. Actually, this year, if I'm tired, I might just go to bed even though that would be breaking tradition. Oh darn. =) So, now, I'm going to go wake the lazy bones up...muahahahahaha! Audios everyone!


Kaitlin <3

2 comments:

NoCheezburgers said...

Hey little purple dreamrider! This font is hard to read! Glad you are having fun with the Callig kit! Love ya, mean it!

Anonymous said...

I have had a calligraphy kit for many years. It of course has stayed in a packed box. That's what happens when you move 3x in 3yrs. I'm glad you are using yours.
I WILL get to it some day. I think it would be fun to do all that fancy writing.

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: