
On my previous post, my mom commented that I wouldn't get my permit today because of the heating/air people but they came early and I got to go! So, guess what? I have a shiny piece of plastic that says I can drive. Isn't it exciting? I even drove home today. We pulled over at North Lincoln Middle and I took the keys and the wheel and drove home, slowly, but surely. Ihad some idiots being poopy heads by following too close and honking their horns at me but I don't care. I CAN DRIVE!!! I'm just surprised mother dearest allowed it to happen. She was the one that was frightened of me going on open roads. with her in the car, she told me I would have to go 10mph through the neighborhood only but she let me drive about 20 minutes away. Given, that I was driving about 10-15 UNDER the speed limit, but hey, I rode with my hazard lights on. See, with a normal car, you don't have a big huge sign on top of your car reading "Student Driver" giving you the excuse to drive 10 on a highway. So, the hazards gave me permission to be slow pokes. And the most exciting part is that I was driving MY future car. The little white car Mom calls...ahem...Sunny. When I get my license, that will be my wittle car! Woot!!! So, that's it for today. It's my longest entry for a while...YAY!
Kaitlin <3



12 comments:
Your mom named your car sunny? Wow...there are no words.
Congrats on the permit Kaitlin!
I know, Caitlin. I know. Just nod and smile. that's what I do. =) And thanks kbee.
My heart will NEVER be the same!
I got to drive my car home too...I crashed and dyed.
I'm sure you did.
I didnt know there were computers in the afterlife....
Still waiting on your 6-word story...
Yeah, still
Okay, okay sheesh. I'll do it right now.
Did anyone notice I spelled "died" "dyed" thats not exactly a word im gonna misspell. I actualy crashed into a cement truck carrying blue ink. My favorite skin was dyed blue.
blue!! *chases Ronnie to give him a hug* i got my license today! and then mom's car decided to be a butt head and leak power steering fluid! blec!
Chelsey....you are a huggy person. That frightens me.
Post a Comment