Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, December 19, 2008

New Story

I'm writing a new story titled : Flames of the Cold Fire. Go to Writer's Sanctuary to read it. It's the latest post on there. Ronnie(and probably Blade too), I think you'll like this one better than a lot of mine. The plot, that is. Don't worry, I'm going to write Black Rose again, just as soon as I get a hold of that flash-drive. Laters.

Kaitlin <3

4 comments:

Rosebud said...

coolieo! haha nice, what's going on again?

Caldair said...

Ok. And you know I don't HATE your writing. The theme and whatnot just bores me :)

I'll check this one out though.

The wird verification is "dogran" :)

beav said...

Min is consaunr. It's sounds like someone is trying to say cone star with a bad cold.

Caitlin said...

well its about time. speaking of which i've been meaning to ask if you wanted to read that one story I've been working on and if you think I should open it back up as a blog.

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: