

*frolicks through a meadow full of fralala* I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BUT DRIVERS ED (THE WRITTEN COURSE) IS OVER!!!!!! I'M FREE I'M FREE!!!!!!!!!! Now all I have to do is the 6 hours behind the wheel and I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Don't worry, I'll be a safe driver when I get my permit.
I am so excited for New York. It'll probably be the only time I ever go to New York City and I'm psyched.
April is coming on really fast and I'm so excited. I found some hairstyles for prom that for you girls out there (or even guys) might like to see. EEP! I'll post a picture of my dress once I actually get it which will hopefully be this week. Maybe Friday or even tomorrow after school? Not sure but VERY soon. Anyhoo, ^^^there are the hairstyles.
Kaitlin <3



5 comments:
Congrats! Wow, the first hairstyle - very pretty!
Between the two, I like the first one the best. The second looks too "bridesmaid" :)
Yeah, I was leaning towards the second one too. That's also the one Mr. William likes the best. :)
I CANT WAIT UNTIL NEW YORK, AND PROM EVEN THOUGH IM NOT GOING!!!!!!!!
you have to promise to take an ocd amount of pics, jot down notes, and eat lots of fancy food for me. You're taking pictures of the limo too!
You'll have a blast in NYC, watch out for crazy taxi drivers (they have no regards for human life so look before you cross the street). Can't wait to hear about the trip (sounds very blog worthy).
Post a Comment