

FPWS(fwips!) is officially gone! Woot! I've gotten to practice a lot the past two days since nothing has been going on after school except for Drivers Ed!!!! Yay! Speaking of the "D" word, only two more classes after today! TWO MORE!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *calms down* I'm just so happy that this week is almost over and that I can finally be free from this place. Now all I have to do is complete the six hours behind the wheel with a driving instructor and I'm off to get my permit whenever that may be. I don't really care when i drive right now; I just want out of the flippin' class. We have some very interesting characters in my class. According to Ms. Chestnut, we have the most "special people"than any other class she's taught.These special people probably would have been kicked out by now if they hadn't made her laugh. She's not as mean as everyone says. She has some strict rules, but she is actually very nice.
I really want to go back to bed right now. I'm tired and feel like I'm in a trance as I type this. It's a good thing I'm not doing this while driving or I'd get "highway hypnosis". Although, if I was typing while driving, Highway Hypnosis wouldn't be the thing to worry about...
So anyhoo, I'm off to go take a five minute nap before it's time to head out to the bus stop.(i hate the bus. Have I mentioned that before? No? Didn't think so.) Laters!
Kaitlin <3



3 comments:
i hate the bus too. we should revolt....or get a license.
I agree! We should mutinize!
Those pics are SO cute!
Post a Comment