I went prom dress shopping today and found the most beautiful dress. I'd post a picture of it, but Mr. William reads this blog and he is not allowed to see it until prom so the rest of you shall have to wait until prom to see the pictures. =) Sorry folks.
So that's it for today and for right now. I still have to get shoes but at least I have my dress. =))))))))))))) I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaitlin <3
Black Rose: Chapter 33!
-
Black Rose has been updated, finally! Check it out!
Kaitlin <3
17 years ago



5 comments:
I'm too impatient to wait to see your prom dress. Take a picture and email it to me! Remember, I'm your favorite aunt (ok, so basically, I'm your only real aunt left but still, I'm going to claim the "favorite" status anyhow-and lets face it, I AM a great aunt (*smug look on face) and that comes with extra privileges.
One of those privileges is SEEING YOUR PROM DRESS BEFORE THE PROM!!!
Don't make me wait! That will be
cruel and unusual punishment. If Will knew me he would agree :)
(come on Will, help me out here)
Congrats on a successful shopping trip! I'll looking forward to see the dress at prom.
The dress is nothing short of stunning! She could have walked the red-carpet right then!
To be Honest I don't really care, but I can pretend I do so I don't start a huge vendetta/mob war
HOW COULD YOU NOT CARE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
the dress is AH-MAY-ZYNG
Post a Comment