Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Shopping....again


I went shopping again today and got black dress to wear in New York City to see the Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra play. It doesn't look like much in the picture but on, it looks very fancy. I really like it. And that's pretty much it. Check back here sometime again today because I'm going to post another entry of that story I started about Jenny & Peter. Laters!




Kaitlin <3

4 comments:

NoCheezburgers said...

It's true - the hanger doesn't do it justice. When Kaitlin tried it on, it transformed it into a beautiful and sophisticated "little black dress". Doesn't every girl need one?

Becky said...

yay! im glad u got a dress.. i still have to shop! :D But yeh im glad im goign to NY sorta! See you Wensday at the rehersal!

Caitlin said...

BEAUTIFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. It looks as amazing as it did when yo bought it! Its gorg-ous

Caldair said...

NO commnet

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: