Jenny came home from work and began to dress in a different outfit...a black dress she had been wearing when she met and Peter had first met.
"Stalking your girlfriend?"
Peter screamed and fell into the garbage cans, making a loud crash. Jaston was laughing over him. As Peter was about to lunge at Jaston, he saw Jenny's face in the window. He froze as her eyes widened with shock. Jaston followed Peter's gaze and waved at Jenny. She tried to smile back at him but her focus was on Peter. She disappeared from the window. Peter jumped up and started to make a run for it but Jaston held him back.
"Let go!" Peter shouted, his arms flailing everywhere.
"She's going to have to find out eventually! Why not now?" Jaston taunted.
Peter jerked himself away and used all of his strength to push Jaston away. He then ran down the street and away from Jenny's apartment building.
When Jenny came outside, Jaston was waiting.
"Hey Jenny." he said."
"Jaston...hi. I-are you...are you alone?" she asked.
"Of course. Are you ready to go?
Jenny rubbed her forehead and nodded.
"Then, let's go. How was work today?"
-----------------------------------------------------
Peter's stomach boiled with anger as he watched Jenny walk with Jaston to the door of her building. She was wearing his jacket draped over her shoulders.
"I had a good time tonight. Did you?" Jaston said quietly, pushing Jenny's hair behind her ears.
Peter felt himself shake with fury.
"I did. Thank you." she responded with a sweet smile.
Jaston leaned over to kiss her. It took all of Peter's strength to not attack him.
Jenny turned her head. "Um, I should probably go now. Thanks for tonight." She turned to leave but Jaston grabbed her arm.
"You're not even going to invite me in?"
Jenny jerked her arm away. "No. Goodbye, Jaston."
"I finally give you a night to not think about that scumbag, Peter, and this is how you repay me?"
Jenny took a step backwards with a frightened expression across her face. "How do you know about Peter?"
Jaston smirked. "I killed him."
She gasped and stumbled toward the apartment building entrance.
"You-you-"
He laughed. "Don't worry. He's perfectly fine. You saw him earlier. You weren't imagining things."
"But you just admitted--"
"Yes, but you never asked how."
Jenny's face was paler than usual. Peter wished Jaston wouldn't scare her like that.
"Come on out, Peter. Stop making me look like a psycho." Jaston shouted in Peter's direction.
Peter sighed and emerged from the shadows.
Jenny's eyes rolled back into her head and she fainted. Peter caught her before she hit the ground. Jaston laughed and left. Peter carried Jenny up to her apartment and gently let her down on her bed.
A strong scent entered his nose. It was the smell of the sweetest chocolate combined with the purest red roses. Peter's stomach lurched as he realized how hungry he was. This was what he wanted-to touch her, to speak to her but he never expected for her to smell so delightful up close. His mouth dripped with saliva and his canine teeth seemed suddenly sharper.
"Control...control...control..." he repeated to himself clenching his fists.
But control was the last thing he had and he was losing it. He had to get out of there and he had to get out of there fast.
Black Rose: Chapter 33!
-
Black Rose has been updated, finally! Check it out!
Kaitlin <3
17 years ago



8 comments:
YES!!! INTERESANTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(ish)
Oh it's incredibly interesante. Dont listen to him. He knows not of which he speaks.
*grabs popy-corn and awaits more story*
haha. I'm trying to write as much as possible before we go to New York so y'all aren't left for three days without a blog entry that's worth reading. =)
OMG IS HE LIKE A VAMPY VAMP VAMP?! sorry WRITE MORE! OR I WILL DIE!!
A vampy vamp vamp? haha.
Interesting choice of words chelsey
yeah...FLIBBERTYJIBBIT I MUST GAURD SELF AGAINST THE VAMPY VAMP VAMPS WITH A ROBOT ARMY!!!!!!!!!!! i CAN SAVE THE REST OF YOU BUT I'LL NEED SIX PAIRS OF SOX A LANTERN 2 CHAINSAWS THAT DOUBLE AS FLAMETHROWERS AND A LED ZEPPLIN CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*stares at Ronnie wondering if I remembered him being so insane* It's been too long, my psychotic friend.
Post a Comment