First of all, I would like to honor this post. It is my 200th. WOOT!
Anyways, the reason of my writing. Guess what I did today? I GOT DRESSED!!!! Amazing, I know. But hey, i have spent five days straight in PJ's and once a day my swim suit so I felt like getting dressed. I'm sporting my ocean blue empire waist style tube top with just-past-the-knees jeans with charcoal eyeshadow brushed over with sparkly purple to give it a bluish tint. My hair is pulled back in a half pony tail and I have matching ear rings on to go with my shirt. I know, I'm all dolled up. haha. I just was beginning to feel like a slob even though I've showered. Oh yeah and I have on this amazing Bath & Body Works lip gloss that is Watermelon flavored. OMGOAT, it tastes amazing and smells amazing and it's a subtle pink that rox my sox.
So, this week I have done nothing except browse on the computer, write a little hear and there, watch TV, play games with Caitlin, and walk/swim on the beach, breathe, and let's not forget, eat. Tonight we are going out to eat somewhere(not sure where) so really, getting dressed wasn't that big of a deal but still...Oh and I also have on this awesome nail polish that's a sparkly pinkish-red tint that turns dark luscious purple in the sun. I borrowed it off of Caitlin who used white nail polish that turns pink in the sun.
Well, I am returning home in a two days. :'( I'm not ready to leave the beach yet. It's so nice hear. I love this house and my room. And I also love being able to use the laptop in my room...alone. gasp, I know!! At home I'm not allowed to do that for some reason but here I am and I like it.
Random Ebay Sellings:
A Bag of Air: $24
A Freaking Toothpick: $9
The Amazing Fantasitc--Rubberband: $3
So, this entry was mostly girly but hey, I am a girl and I do post girly entries.
Oh and by the way, Rachel W. told me about this awesome game site hallpass.com and I found this totally amazing game that I am currently addicted to called "Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 3". It's really is super, crazy and maniacally addicting. But I've also found other computer games on other sites like on Yahoo! where I found a Bush Hotdog game. I also found my all time favorite addicting game, "Insaniquarium". It looks really stupid but it is so addicting.
Well, that's really it for now. Again, WOOT TO MY 200TH POST!
Oh yeah, and if you are a reader of Black Rose, I have chapter 21 posted at long last. And I'm still posting that other story on Writer's Sanctuary that I have written in poetic format. Wootay!
Oh yeah, and the picture behind the title was something I did last night. I put my hair up like that because that is what happens when I get bored at 12 AM. Caitlin did my make up because we are girls and we were bored so we did each other's makeup. And that lovely tye dye shirt is my own and I dressed myself in it. Not to mention, my pants were PJ bottoms that were hot pink with Happy Bunny all over it written in small letters "Not Listening". So I was all messed up. HA.
Well, I'll be home soon and hopefully have a more productive life. Once marching band season starts and once school starts, I'll have more to blog about...more interesting stuff. Oh yeah, and I also took that picture at the top. Since the sun doesn't set over the ocean here and since I'm not up early enough to see the sun rise, I took a Twilight setting-ed picture of the moon over the ocean because it really was freaking pretty.
And the random lights in the lower right hand corner is just when these random people came on the beach wootin and hollerin' for unknown reasons with flashlights. I know, I don't get it either. :)Kaitlin <3



6 comments:
OK, did you use hear on purpose again...just kidding! ;)
I don't know why I keep doing that. When I'm typing, I do that but when I'm writing, I don't. I really need to go back to school.
I knew it was just a typo. Just pullin your chain. :) I thought it was funny!
sounds great, i don't have time to read the stories at thew momnt but i'll get to it in the near future.
yay! i love your black rose story so i'm excited to read the 21 chapter!
Hi Chels! Yay, I'm glad you are reading it. I haven't read your story in a couple days but I'm going to go there again when I get back.
Post a Comment