Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 25, 2008

A Picnic to Remember

As you may have read in my previous post, Will and I went to Blythe Landing today for a picnic. And guess what? I actually took pictures for you guys. I pulled out my camera and Will goes, "You brought your camera?" and I said, "Yes, because I felt bad that I never have pictures for my bloggers so this time I figured, why not?" He laughed and shrugged and so I took some pictures.

Will has fuzzy dice on his rear view mirror for some odd reason.

My chauffeur.(Will. hehe)

Sign for our entrance.

Will's totally decked out picnic basket. We had sparkling grape juice and it tasted like grape soda. This basket came with EVERYTHING you could possibly need. Napkins for both people, silverware for both people, mini salt and pepper shakers, table cloth, wine bottle opener, AND mini wine glasses that we used for our grape juice...sheesh! But it was SO cool!!

Will can make a mean toasted ham and cheese sandwich.

The cute little wine glass that came in the basket and that would be sparkling grape juice not champagne, I SWEAR!!!! lol.

Our location. We ate at the very end of the park at the boating area. Luckily, we were allowed to loiter there. :)

I borrowed my mom's portable DVD player...why yes, that IS Johnny Depp on the screen.

Movie case.

This was our view of the sunset from where we were parked. Pretty huh?
Well, that's all. We had a good time. The menu was ham and cheese toasted sandwiches with carrot/ranch dippers and strawberries with chocolate for desert. Of course, Will being the wonderful genius that he is forgot that you have to wash strawberries so we didn't eat them. Oh and of course, sparkling grape juice that was actually yummy.
Hope you all enjoyed the pictures since I never have pictures for you. :) Laters.
Kaitlin <3

9 comments:

Caitlin said...

how could you not eat the strawberries? that was the part i was most excited about!

Caldair said...

Did Yogi Bear attack you for the basket?

beav said...

Um, no. At least, I don't think so.

Caitlin said...

If he did, Boo Boo was most likely with him...

Rosebud said...

Boo Boo! w00t! wow who forgets to wash strawberries?

beav said...

Apparently, Mr. Genius does. =P

NoCheezburgers said...

Wow! I'm so impressed! Is THAT the Secret Window!! I want to see that too - do you think Will would let me and your Daddy borrow it?

NoCheezburgers said...

Love the pics by the way! Stories are so much more interesting with pics!

beav said...

Well, you can borrow it from me if you'd like. Good movie. A smidge scary but not much.

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: