Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pointless but True

You know what I hate? When your leg falls asleep to the point where it is completely numb and you try to wake it up and all those icky needle feelings come in your calf and ankle and foot. Ick ick ick ick ick ick ick ick ick. So, what am I doing right now? I am bringing my leg back to life 'cause I was sitting on it and now there is no life in it. By time I finish typing this entry, it will be back to life so there really was no point to this blog post, was there?
I was right. My leg is back to life. Ha.


Kaitlin <3

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I hate when my leg fallys asleep too, lol. Glad it came back to life!

Oh and can you go to Mrs. D's blog and post a comment and ask her to come back to the blogs. Ronnie did, and then I posted a coment telling her that we want her back on the blogs, casue it is lonely with only like 3 people. Thanks.

beav said...

Okie dokie. I shall oblige.

Caldair said...

Excellent, my evil plot is almost complete.

beav said...

Alrighty then.

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: