Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 25, 2008

NEGLECTION!

I felt so horrible this morning for neglecting my flute for seven days so I picked up and played it. That's right, I got unlazy and played my flute FINALLY. My goat, it's so unlike me to not practice every second I have free and here I neglected Frito for SEVEN DAYS! Well, at least I played it today. I played through the first two pages of Poem by Charles T. Griffe and OMGOAT...it's so pretty but gosh, it is the hardest piece I've ever picked up. (music speak coming up so ignore next part if you don't speak music). The piece is ini 9/8 and although it is slow, the rhythms are hard and there are so many accidentals that I feel like my head is going to explode when I play it. It even has, brace yourselves, DOUBLE SHARPS on every page. I mean, why put in double sharps? Honestly, why can't composers just make it easy on us and just write he note. GOAT!!! ugh. I have the first page down no problem but the second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth page are like staring at a migraine.

So, tonight Will and I might be going on a picnic date to Blythe Landing. We've had this planned for like a week but the weather has been postponing it. We had it originally planned for the 22nd and then we wanted to do it the next day but then it rained again. And then we wanted to do it yesterday but Will had a sectional so today is the next best day. It's cloudy today but it isn't supposed to rain. It's only supposed to be 88 and the humidity is not supposed to go over 35%. So that is really great for us and that is where we will be going tonight, I think and so I will blog about it tonight.

Laters my gators. I know this is boring but I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO BLOG ABOUT!!! I want to be back in school but I'm not ready to get up early....Waah!! haha.

Kaitlin <3

No comments:

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: