Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 18, 2008

Hockey God

Vanity Fair shoot
in the zone, in the game

If there were a hockey god, there is only one player in the NHL that I can think of that would fill in the requirements and that person is actually not on the Carolina Hurricanes team. He is on the Pittsburgh Penguins team and his name is Sidney Crosby. At just 17, in 2005, he went pro in the NHL. At 18, he was youngest and the only teen to receive a scoring award(have 250 points including assists by his 2nd season every playing professionally) in any SPORTS league. That's right, sports league, not hockey league. He had been playing hockey in his basements since he was a little kid and learned to skate when he was just a wee tot. He showed much promise throughout his years and has put that promise to work. Not only is he a hockey maniac, but he has also posed for Vanity Fair much to all these squealing girls' delight. Hey, he isn't a bad looking fellow. If you want to read more about the totally amazing Sidney Crosby go to: http://www.crosby87.com/ to read his Bio and learn more about him. I love my Carolina Hurricanes even if they did suck this year but Sidney Crosby will always remain my hockey idol. GO CROSBY!!!




Your official hockey fanatic,


Kaitlin <3

4 comments:

Caldair said...

Yeah hockey's great, but I really don't care for individual teeams or players it's just fun to watch.

Caitlin said...

You are waaaaaaaaaaaaay too obsessed woman....but at least I can see the logic behind your craziness.

beav said...

I'm not obsessed! I just think he's an amazing player and deserves the ultimate hockey award...whatever that may be. HOCKEY IS AWESOME! Don't be jealous.

Caldair said...

There's nothing wrong with having multiple obbsessions.

*retreats into a dark room for hours of Halo 3.*

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: