Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Day Today


My day started off boring. I sat around in my PJ's doing nothing but breathing but then Will asked me if I wanted to do something tonight so of course, I said sure. So, we ended up going to Chili's for a dinner date and then he took me to Dairy Queen since I've never been there(that I can remember) and got a cookie dough Blizzard. It was delicious. Oh and at Chili's I got chicken tenders. ha. One day I'm going to turn into a chicken tender. Anyhoo, after that, we went to Barnes & Noble and I bought The Host by Stephenie Meyer and I am currently reading that. Also, (Ronnie, calculate my nerdiness score, lol) I bought Wizardology: The Game. I played it with myself to figure out how to play it so when peeps come over I'll already know. It's actually quite simple AND a fun game full of Wizarding fun. Oh and guess what people. Don't pass out. I have not practiced my flute is five days. Count them. FIVE. I don't know why. I just haven't felt like it. I'm not quitting by any stretch of the imaginiation. I guess I'm just taking a break. I guess that's all for now....band stuff is coming up soon so I will have more to blog about like I've said and then school will start so...yeah. Oh and the book and game were both on sale. WOOT WOOT! haha. Hope everyone else is having a more pleasant summer than me. ha. (PS-my version of the game differs slightly from the one pictured-only coloration though)

Laters my gators.


Kaitlin <3

9 comments:

Caldair said...

SWEEET THAT GAME SOUNDS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! OH, by the way, do you know anybody that doesn't suck at playing the saxaphone? I wouldn't ask, but my brother is a total noob, i'm listening to him now...PLEASE find someone!!!!!!!!

Caldair said...

I guess i'll have to rewrite the nerdiness equation.

Caitlin said...

pick anyone in band that plays the saxaphone. AND OH MY GOSH KAITLIN YOU HAVENT PRACTICED YOUR FLUTE IN FIVE DAYS?!?!?!?! And you let will pay for everything last night! I was right, it IS the apocolipse.

Caitlin said...

Oh and by the way kaitlin, before i went to bed last night i wrote about the gigantic huge crazy thing that happens in the story that you havent been able to guess. Just thought you ought to know.

beav said...

To Ronnie, if you live close to Denver, at Notable Music they give Saxophone lessons. Her name is Jane something I think. She goes to Caitlin and I's church. She also does piano lessons and some other stuff.

And you shall type it to me on AIM the second you have the time young missy.

Caitlin said...

yeah her name is jane.

Caldair said...

He doesn't need lessons, just some pointers. We're not paying for lessons. My Uncle David would do it for free (albeit at infrequent intervals)

beav said...

Oh well, tell him to refer to anyone who is in band that plays saxophone. I don't think we have any really bad saxophone players.

Caitlin said...

cant say that we do

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: