Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Arg. We Stink.

I am a very angry person at the current moment and if you wish to know why, it is because last night, when we went to Raleigh for the Carolina Hurricanes NHL game...we lost. 1-4. Our goalie was doing AMAZING in the first period and then second period came around and he started to stink...probably literally as well as figuratively. Whatever the reason, we lost by three points and this makes me sad. Oh well, we'll get 'em next time and if we don't...well....I'll mess their faces up more than they are already messed up from playing hockey. MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Anyways, hello everyone!!!!! I'm in the process of making a new play list with new songs...yay! Enjoy it when it gets up there! Bye-bye!

Kaitlin <3

1 comment:

NoCheezburgers said...

Yeah! TOTAL BUMMER. They just died after the 1st period - absolutely NO DEFENSE the 2nd period and some very sloppy moves. Don't know what happened to our Canes last night but it was like watching a different team! I was going to post something about this on my site as well but the only thing I could think to post was a sad face so now I'd rather not bother.

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: