Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 5, 2008

A Few Random Thoughts


Today I'm going out shopping with one of my friends for her sixteenth birthday. We are going out to eat for supper then I'm staying at her house and going to church in the morning. Since we go to the same church, everything works out perfectly. =) So, I'm going to be stuck in a hot, stuffy, mall with tons of people charging at the after Christmas sales.
This is completely random but I don't think time travel will ever be invented. I mean, maybe two thousand years from now(if our Earth makes it that far...with all the pollution I'm voting most likely not) but I mean...we have to think about it. Based on Einstein's theory, in order to travel through time, you have to be going at the speed of light. I don't know about you, but I'm guessing that's basically impossible. Of course ANYTHING is possible but some things aren't probable. One thing that I think is possible is that black holes could lead to different dimensions. Call me crazy but think about it. Does anyone REALLY know what's inside of a black hole? No. Scientists can only base it on what they have observed. I mean sure it's a vacuum that sucks out all light but if you were to go inside of one, would you die or be led to another world? I think outer space is a very interesting place and I think anything is possible in outer space. For all we know, if we were to reach a certain point in the universe, we could be turned into little green men who speak gibberish. I mean, does anyone really know? Of course not because the universe goes on forever. It's hard to imagine a place like that but it's true. And I think anything is possible up there.
So, that's my random thoughts for today. I'm about to get going so I'll blog at a later time. Audios!

Kaitlin <3

2 comments:

NoCheezburgers said...

Your bedroom is a black hole!

About said...

You should read the "Out of the Silent Planet" trilogy by CS Lewis. It is a fun series that's a little more adult that the Narnia books, and it looks at how it would be if God created worlds on other planets. Very cool...goes with your idea that anything could be going on up there--we have no idea!

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: