Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Time Stands Still-a tidbit by me

Time stands still,
As the snow falls onto the ground.
Slowly, carefully,
Without another found.

Time stands still,
As we seem to move so fast.
Carelessly, recklessly,
Without a glance at the past.

Time stands still,
As the snow melts from the tree.
Dripping, melting,
I know now that I am free.

Time stands still,
As I search for the final land.
Happily, hopefully,
Finding a steady place to stand.

3 comments:

rachel :) said...

thats pretty

did you write that today in the snow?

beav said...

No...it just came to me all of a sudden when I was about to blog about something so i wrote it down. It took me all of two seconds to write it. =)

NoCheezburgers said...

Really pretty!

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: