Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I've Been Tagged

So, I've been tagged and I'm here to fulfill my tagging duties.



1. I'm using Michael's here. Seriously: How to Make it Through an Entire Conversation/Meeting Without Telling a Joke. Oh lord. I need this course.

2. Give less time to music and more time to life: How to stop with the flute playing and music obsession and get interested in other things. This class is much needed for me considering pretty much all I do is practice.

3. Antiburping 101: how to politely hold that burp in and become more ladylike. I need this because well...ask my mom. She knows. =)

4. Stop Over analyzing: how to stop over analyzing every situation and just make a snappy decision. I need this course simply because...well...it's self explanatory.

5. Breaking Habits: how to stop those annoying habits. I need this for my nail biting/finger biting/ lip biting issues.

6. Unaddicting Yourself from chocolate: how to stop the addiction from chocolate. Isn't this every one's problem?

7. Unaddicting Yourself from Diet sodas: How to stop the addiction from diet sodas. I seriously need this course. I drink way too much diet soda. I'm addicted to this stuff. By time I graduate high school, my teeth are going to rot and fall out of my face.

8. Stop Pestering your cat!: How to stop pestering your little critters. I pester Deese way too much and this course will help me to actually get along with her. =P

9. Stop Talking so much!: how to keep your trap shut. I talk way too much when I'm around people that I know. It's time that I learn to zip it at the right times. Hard to believe that I talk so much, huh? I'm joking.

10. Unaddicting yourself from Johnny Depp: How to let go of those fantasies and move on with life. 'Tis sad but true. I need to let go of Johnny Depp. *cries*



I now tag RACHEL!!!!



Kaitlin <3

6 comments:

NoCheezburgers said...

I will PAY for you to take course #3. :)

NoCheezburgers said...

By the way, if I haven't given up Batman, why do you have to give up Johnny?

About said...

One, I think burping is cool. I wish I could burp on command. I think I'm the only person left on planer hearth who can't. So if you do get it under control, make sure not to LOSE the talent, because some of us wish we had it.

And then also, overanalyzing is the classic female problem. You are saddled with it for life, so just get used to it. No class will make it go away, the most you can hope for is containment. :) Then again, some men struggle with it too...In me and Leah's relationship, I think I am the "girl" as far as overanalyzing goes...

Michael

About said...

I'm totally a lip biter...especially in the winter when my lips are sooooo chapped (no chapstick works on me!)...I can't stop biting at the skin on my lips. Michael thinks it's totally gross.

Michael needs to take your diet soda class. I keep telling him that he drinks so much that after he's dead, his body will be preserved forever because of all the chemicals in his body!!

I probably talk way too much, too. I'm always getting in trouble for telling people way too much information and then it somehow finding it's way back to nipping me in the bootie.

Good classes!

-L

Anonymous said...

No Michael, you inherited the "cannot burp on command" gene from me , along with the cannot sleep at night gene.
I don't like rude burping but I also,
would love to know what it is like to burp on command. Papa Bare is king, in that category.
That's funny Kaitlin, I have NEVER heard you burp!

beav said...

hehe. =D

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: