Song Lyric(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

"Give me your hand / Your mother is drunk as all the firemen shake/ A photo from father’s arms / Cinder and smoke / You’ll ask me to pray for rain / With ash in your mouth / You’ll ask it to burn again" Cinder and Smoke by Iron & Wine

Song Reccomendation of the Whenever the Heck I Feel Like:

"Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri (on my playlist towards the very bottom)

Thought to Think About(of the whenever the heck I feel like):

It is my honest belief that everyone believes in something that they don't believe in.

Music:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First Day Back-arg.

Well, today was my first day back to school. It was horrible. I had piles upon piles of work and I have piles upon piles of homework. I'm like-geez teachers, have a bad holiday???? Anyways, the good thing is that I got to see all the peeps I didn't see over break. But now I have to get crackin' for exams. Yay Algebra II and yay Biology I!!!!! not! The Biology one...psh piece of cake....Algebra...someone wanna take it for me???? So, now I am off to do my Alg. homework. Oh yeah, MY 15 WEEK PROJECT FOR BIO. WAS DUE TODAY AND IT'S FINALLY OFF MY HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!!!!
That one deserved a WOOT!
So, now I really am off to do Alg. homework and possibly fit in flute practice for All-District auditions!! EEEP!!!! NEXT SATURDAY!!!!!

Kaitlin<3

1 comment:

NoCheezburgers said...

Woot! Woot! on completing project.
Yeah, ditto on the going back to school thing - it was DEPRESSING going back to work. I'm so pooped that I don't even feel like writing anything on my blog tonight!

Jeff Dunham w/ Peanut in DC(there's like one bad word but it's not bad bad. It's PG)

Main Writing Focuses: