I must say, that even though the mall was packed and we couldn't find a good parking space, I was quite entertained.There were sales EVERYWHERE! Since I'm so cheap when it comes to clothes, heaven finally met me. =) So, I bought two pairs of jeans that were regularly priced at $44 a pair for $20 a pair, and two gorgeous dresses. The brown one was regularly a $60 dress on sale for $15. No, I'm not kidding. And then coral dress was regularly $75 priced at $21. So I did good yesterday. So, I'm just here to post my prettyful dresses. Oh, and if you ever see a Bravos Italian restaurant, GO THERE!!! FOOD=DELICIOUS! I got chicken pomodoro.....YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, here are the pics. Enjoy. =)
Kaitlin <3



3 comments:
Kaitlin wore the brown dress to church (it is so cute on) and tried the other one on for me after we got home from church. It is gorgeous ON. She has to dress up for the formal band concerts - they are going to New York in March to play at Lincoln Center and they have to really dress up. She will be lovely in her new dress!
those are purdy.
oh, and i gots a blog...just thought i'd tell you since you're not on AIM at the moment. its
http://rachelhasabloglosers.blogspot.com/
Love the dresses! So cute!
-Leah
Post a Comment